After having a great time with our baking, Class 6 have tasted our chocolate biscuit cake and come up with our own improved recipe!
25g butter, 100g plain chocolate, 2 tablespoons of Golden Syrup, 125g digestive biscuits.
Glass bowl, rolling pin, food bag, wooden spoon, microwave, baking tray, grease proof paper.
1. Put the biscuits in a large food bag.
2. Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits until they are like breadcrumbs.
3. Break the chocolate up into a glass bowl.
4. Add the butter and syrup to the mixture. Mix together with a wooden spoon.
5. Put the bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds. Stir the mixture and repeat the process until melted.
6. Add the broken up biscuits and then stir.
7. Line the baking tray with grease proof paper.
8. Pour the mixture into the tray and flatten it with a spoon.
9. Leave the mixture in the fridge overnight to set.
We’d love to hear what you think of our recipe, particularly if you’ve tried it! You could always leave us a comment with your favourite recipe as well…